1. Provide the Holy Bible to individuals, including Christians and non-Christians, regardless of their religious affiliation or beliefs.
2. Teach the Bible and sound theology to Christians, especially, but also to all who want this knowledge.
3. Train disciples to share the unconditional love of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
4. Establish Pakistan’s first accredited Christian university exclusively for the minority communities of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan.
5. Listening and respecting each other’s views.
1. By the end of 2024, we plan to establish Vision University, the first accredited Christian University in Pakistan, dedicated solely to the minorities of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan who face discrimination due to their faith, color, or ethnicity.
2. Our goal is to provide educational opportunities and empower minority communities through higher education and developing marketable skills.
3. We are already providing full scholarships for the Google Career Certificate program to individuals from minority groups to enhance their socioeconomic status.
4. We aim to ensure that the Word of God is accessible to 650 million Urdu speakers through both audio and print versions of the Bible. One hundred million people consider Urdu their primary language, but many others also speak it.
5. we will train 10,000 persons in discipleship seminars over the next few years. This training will deepen their understanding of their Christian faith and empower them to serve God’s mission throughout Pakistan.
6. By 2030, we strive to enroll 10 million regular users of the audio Bible, helping many find spiritual guidance.